I’m hoping to get them printed on these silicon bands with the emblem in the middle.
This is the emblem I came up with on Illustrator.
If this gets enough love, I’ll get these customized and the selling price is yet to be determined based on how many of you guys are up for this idea.
Tell me what you think!
signal boost! let’s have this reach over 100 notes!
now I understand being healthy and being comfortable in your own skin.
BUT what REALLY grinds my freaking gears are “thinspiration” blogs when you absolutely DON’T need to be on a(n) (extreme) diet to begin with and are supporting/supporting others who are anorexic/bulimic. You absolutely do NOT have to starve yourself in order to be some “perfect” being that society thinks is “correct.”
I study fashion design and I really don’t support this “thinspiration” crap.
Killing yourself slowly IS NOT beautiful.
Again, I want to state that I am not against dieting, feeling comfortable, etc. but I absolutely do not support anorexia, bulimia, this ideal look and killing yourself slowly in the process.
If you want to feel beautiful, be yourself and stop trying to please society.
“That’s just how all Jewish people are.”
WTF?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU OF ALL PEOPLE GENERALIZE A WHOLE CULTURE AND ITS RELIGIOUS VIEWS?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
And that other bitch agrees with her. Seriously, guys. Go fuck yourselves.
Don’t fucking bullshit me. You were never a true fan to begin with, racist dick.
- you got kicked out of your major/the department
- your craftsmanship is awful, as well as attendance
- you’ve missed basically all important midterms/finals/critiques
- your dorm room looks like WWIII with food stuck to things
- your student mailbox is full of N.U.P.s
- You are only taking 5 classes this semester, most of which are 1.5 credit classes and most of which you are failing.
HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL IN COLLEGE?!